Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Avast, ya land lubbers!

We headed off towards Batu Feringghi in search for some silhouette shots. It was my first try on these, so I was really hoping that the exposure came out correctly. On top of that, while in the midst of the outing, I was having diarrhea and had to "borrow" a 6-star hotel's washroom...twice! Half the time, my mind was going, "Hmm..I wonder if there's a loo around here within reach..."

Oh! It was also my first time using the Nikon D80 after Ming purchased it (which reminds me, I still owe him some cash..hehe).

So then, May Ling, Ming and I packed our gears and prepared ourselves to be slapped by the blazing sun and get dirty with Penang's famous stretch of beach. Famous for what, I don't know..





First attemp at footsteps on the beach.




Curtains.









And here comes the customary group photos!

L - R: May Ling, Ming & Me



My Oakleys model & I. Peace! :D

No comments: