Thursday, January 08, 2009

Hold the Fort!

Being a Penangite, I've only been to Fort Cornwallis twice in my life. Disgraceful, isn't it? :P So since Yu Ming sugguested to May Ling and I for a photography outing and also the fact that he has never been there before, we decided to drop in and see what's new (or old) about the famous fort.







Did anybody realise that the handles are made up of 2 fish sucking on something? And this was used to defend Prince of Wales Island?







The ancestor of all Brylcreem products!


Just when we were about to leave, something bright and orange caught my eye. Followed by...
Ming: IT'S A BLARDY SCAM!
May Ling: They will just exchange those coins at the Money Changers in Beach Street and keep the money for themselves!
Mayki: Ha! Must take picture! *snap*
Woohoo...Malaysia sememangnya boleh! I'm sooooo proud to be a Malaysian! *cough cough*...not...*cough*

No comments: