Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Horseys!

The Penang Turf Club recently had a Horse Show. So before I got rusty on my photography, I grabbed my ol' faithful and head on over there to get a few mugshots of horses. All of them were taken in their stalls as I was too impatient to wait until 2pm for the Horse Jump Show.








This little pygmy was the highlight of my day. It was soooo cute! Not an inch taller than a Rottweiler, this guy continues munching on his lunch without a care in the world.




Horse: Hmm...I wan the carrot, but...should I just nip thie little bugger's hand too?

2 comments:

Oon Kah Chuan said...

wah... long time no see your photos edi ooo.. nice shots.. that weekend, i was busy with shooting my cousin's wedding so i didn't go to the horse show...

Mayki said...

Haiyaa...nvm, there's alwiz next year..hehe. The horses were cute tho! Altho, I should advise u to be there either in the morning or at 2pm. Coz in between, there are no shows. So u'll only get shots of horses in their stalls :P