Thursday, September 03, 2009

Onwards to the other side of Sydney..


That's an aboriginese if you guys haven't seen one before. Reminds me of some fat uncle at the little Waterfall Temple, "blessing" cars every weekend I stop at the traffic lights..doesn't he?


Luna Park @ Milsons Point


Harbour Bridge. Doesn't this scene look familiar, Ming? Hehe..






Water taxi...woohoo!!


Chick magnet. I'm talking about the car.


A solar powered heated pool. Talk about being in a 1st world country.




2 doggies waiting for their owner to finish his/her swim. Obviously, one of them ain't good at waiting.


Confession: I destroyed this work of art before I remembered to snap this pic :P




Imagine owning a house with a view like that a few lanes down.
















Talk about a$$-cracks...




Whatever you think he's doing, I think so too.


Dog running to his owner after a dip in a pool of cold water. So darn cute!

No comments: