Tuesday, September 01, 2009

More Pics of my Weekend Adventures...

While on my way to the Blue Mountains, I passed by the RAAF base. Quickly whipping out my camera, these are a few of the fleeting images that I got.








I always have a soft spot for Jack Russells :P


Yummy scones...








The scene on top of Mount Tomah Botanic Garden. Enjoy your tea here at this scenic spot. Ahhh...life!




Yes, you can have a picnic in there.


...and I went to the Grand Canyon too!


In the old days, where cars were not in existance yet, horses drank from here.


Toilet break anyone? We can all share :)


Evan's Lookout...


...and the Three Sisters! Finally!


Oh! Must take a pic with it!


Gee...how I wish I was a royalty. Maybe then I might be able to look out somewhere and say that spot is mine. "Hey! U there! U're standing on my spot!"

No comments: